News & Events
DOMINICAN INSTITUTE IBADAN SCHOOL OF PASTORAL AND RELIGIIOUS EDUCATION (SPRE) JOB VACANCY
- August 6, 2021
- Posted by: Webmaster2019
- Category: News
The School of Pastoral and Religious Education (SPRE) is the culmination of a series of initiatives undertaken by members of the faculty of the Dominican Institute to offer qualitative ongoing intellectual, doctrinal spiritual, moral and pastoral formation for priests, consecrated persons and laypersons.
Position: Programmes Coordinator
Applicants for this position must possess
- Master’s degree or Licentiate in Theology
- At least 3 years’ experience of working in an administrative position.
In addition, special preference shall be given to applicants who are:
- members of female religious institutes
- proficient in use of learning management systems and e-instructional platforms
- and resident within Ibadan metropolis.
The programmes coordinator:
- provides specialized administrative support in the continuous development, implementation and marketing of SPRE certificate and diploma programmes
- serves as main point of contact between (prospective) students, faculty, and other institutes
- provides administrative support for conduct of seminars, meetings, special projects and events
- coordinates residency programmes for female students affiliated with religious institutes.
- prepares and coordinates updating of course catalogues, promotional materials, educational materials, brochures as appropriate for SPRE programmes
- interfaces with religious institutes, parishes priests and lay associations who sponsor candidates
- performs clerical and administrative tasks as may be required in the day-to-day running of SPRE programmes
- prepares students’ academic records and reports
- Assists with grant and/or proposal writing towards realization of objectives of SPRE programmes
- Any other assignment as judged pertinent for the administration of SPRE programmes.
Please, send application and curriculum vitae electronically to the following email address: email@example.com. Application closes August 20, 2021.
Fr Samuel Onyiba, OP