For admission into the M.A Theology program of the Dominican Institute, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Student must possess at least five credit at O, Level including English Language.
- Possess at least a second class lower degree, ordinarily the D.I B.Th in Theology;
- A score of at least 55% (C+) in the Dominican Institute compulsory courses or their equivalents elsewhere
- A practical knowledge of Hebrew, Greek and Latin.
- A reading knowledge of one modern language besides English as stated in as above
- If there is any question about no. 2, the Dominican Institute may examine the candidate’s knowledge in the areas in question.
- If the candidate’s first degree is not in theology, the candidate must first take at least two years of preliminary courses in theology, in addition to certain core philosophy courses (if these are lacking), as the Admissions Board shall work out in each case.
- In the absence of any satisfactory evidence regarding no. 3 and 4, the Dominican Institute shall conduct and examination in the language.